My Current FB Cover
My Current FB Profile Picture


Happy New Year Everyone! Do you want a new look of your Facebook Profile's layout? Try Facebook Timeline!

Everyone asking me to comment on FB Timeline Profile, here are my comments:
  • It's kinda look like a web page/ blog: It have a header [ FB call it as 'Cover Picture'], your activities are sorted by date [that's why FB call it 'Timeline']
  • Each activity (status) has their own column which makes it look nicer and neater.
  • The FB cover can be utilized to promote yourself, your thought (like what I always put on my cover picture), an event or your business (you need to design them anyway)
  • Well it is totally different from the old FB Profile so you do need to adapt to the new look!
  • Overall? It's OSEM!
NOTE:
  1. You can preview the FB Timeline here .
  2. If you are interested, activate your timeline by simply follow this tutorial.
  3. Don't forget to visit my timeline k!


Kritikanmu, Pujian untukku!

Leave a Reply

Bahasa jiwa bangsa. Komenlah dengan berhikmah! C=