O Allah, acknowledge their noble deeds; Ulama', Ustaz, Ustazah, teacher, lecturer and all educators around the world with the greatest bless both dunya and akhirah.

You have inspired me in so many ways, may Allah reward you with the best Jannah, Al-Firdaus!

Forgive me for any wrong doing I have done intentionally or unintentionally. From the bottom of my heart, I thank to you!

The place where I skip classes:
  1. Teratak bonda dan ayahanda, Kampung Moyan Laut, Samarahan
  2. Tadika Kemas, Muara Tuang, Samarahan
  3. SK Dato' Traoh, Samarahan
  4. SK Moyan Laut
  5. SMK Agama Matang, Kuching
  6. Kolej Matrikulasi labuan, Labuan
  7. Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Sabah
Alhamdulillah, insyaAllah, we will meet again! Happy Teachers Day!


Kritikanmu, Pujian untukku!

Leave a Reply

Bahasa jiwa bangsa. Komenlah dengan berhikmah! C=