Save Your Money!

There is a time when you do your assignment at the last minute (most of the student, like me I think) and it is not an easy one. So you do it until 1 o'clock in the morning.

To make it worst, the assignment worth to be binding up using fancy comb or the big stapler and  it need to be submitted on 8 morning the next day. The question is (or problem) how do you bind them up when there is no convenient shop that offer this kind of job at that time?

I come out with this solution when facing the problem. I even get an extra mark by doing so. It not much though, but I feel kind of appreciated for the small effort that I have done. I have using the same method since then. I even end up using recycle papers!

Hope this will help you to. The cost is cheaper than the ‘old’ one but you need to spare some time though.

Sharing is caring. Caring is loving. Feel the world with the loves.

The End!

Kritikanmu, Pujian untuku!

Leave a Reply

Bahasa jiwa bangsa. Komenlah dengan berhikmah! C=